Please note the directions below are set for the public server (www.touchcast.com) and if you are a client with a Partner ID your embed code will use our pilot server (pilot.touchcast.com).
This article assumes you've copied the embed code already and are ready to paste it into the HTML of your website (you can go to the TouchCast player and click on the Share button to grab the embed code). By tweaking the code, you can customize the video player.
Here is a list of the many ways you can customize the player:
1. Turn autoplay off/on - autoplay=0/1
2. Change the color of the player - skincolor=FF0000
FF0000 is the hex value of the color
3. Hide/show the buttons at the end - end=0/1
4. Hide/show play button - play_button=0/1
5. Hide/show volume button - volume_button=0/1
6. Hide/show progress bar - progressbar=0/1
7. Hide/show the time - player_time=0/1
8. Hide/show the share button - share_button=0/1
9. Hide/show the info button - info_button=0/1
10. Hide/show the fullscreen button - fullscreen_button=0/1